How to participate
1. Contact the research team
Contact the research team on 1800 811 326 or via firstname.lastname@example.org
2. Apply for ethics and governance approval
We will contact you and discuss the process of obtaining ethics approval.
If required, a LaRDR team member will assist in the preparation of ethics documentation.
3. Receive site training
Once ethics approval has been obtained, the LaRDR team will provide remote or face-to-face training for site staff.
Ongoing training will be available as needed.
benefits of participating
- Allows sites to compare their results with results from all participating hospitals to identify variations in treatment and outcomes.
- Provides a centralised means of storing and accessing information about all cases of lymphoma at your site
- Provides collaborative and individual support for site data managers through data management meetings and one-on-one support.
- Provides access to de-identified, aggregated data for research and publication purposes Release of this data is dependent on the request meeting the requirements listed in the Data Access Policy and Steering Committee approval.