How to participate
1. Contact the research team
Contact the research team on 1800 811 326 or via firstname.lastname@example.org
2. Apply for ethics and governance approval
We will contact you and discuss the process of obtaining ethics approval.
If required, a LaRDR team member will assist in the preparation of ethics documentation.
3. Receive site training
Once ethics approval has been obtained, the LaRDR team will provide remote or face-to-face training for site staff.
Ongoing training will be available as needed.
benefits of participating
- Allows sites to compare their results with results from all participating hospitals to identify variations in treatment and outcomes.
- Provides a centralised means of storing and accessing information about all cases of lymphoma at your site
- Provides collaborative and individual support for site data managers through data management meetings and one-on-one support.
- Provides access to de-identified, aggregated data for research and publication purposes Release of this data is dependent on the request meeting the requirements listed in the Data Access Policy and Steering Committee approval.
LaRDR USER DOCUMENTS
MEASURING QUALITY OF CARE
REGISTERED USERS SECTION (LOCKED)