GENERAL INFORMATION FOR PATIENTS
Patients recently diagnosed with lymphoma at hospitals participating in LaRDR will be included in the registry unless they choose not to participate. The following criteria must be met for a patient to be included:
- A new diagnosis of non-Hodgkin lymphoma, Hodgkin lymphoma, chronic lymphocytic leukaemia and related diseases
- Diagnosis within 6 months prior to ethics approval at the hospital, to minimise retrospective data collection.
- Age ≥18 years
- Cause of death listed as lymphoma.
Participation is voluntary and you can leave the registry at any time (see “Opting Off the Registry” section below) without affecting the treatment or care provided to you.
The following information is routinely collected in clinical care and will be provided to the registry database:
- Name and date of birth
- Medical history and current health status
- Diagnosis and treatment details
The information and details collected will never be released and only used in a de-identified (anonymous) format for research purposes.
OPTING-OUT OF THE REGISTRY
It is important to note that your details will automatically be included in the registry unless you let us know that you do not want to participate. Participation is entirely voluntary and you can choose to opt-out at any time, without affecting your treatment in any way.
To opt out of participating in LaRDR, please contact us at +61 3 99030558 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
INFORMATION ABOUT LYMPHOMA